Friday, March 25, 2011

Tech Diving ... a whole new ball game!


My names Steph. I started working at Divewise/Techwise about a week ago as a part time recreational Instructor and part time office worker. I am supposed to be writing a blog for all you Tech divers. I have a bit of a problem. I have never actually done any tech diving. However Alan seems set on teaching me. The little have seen of tech diving in the last week has shown me people love it. I don’t think I’ve met anyone yet who has tried Tech diving and not got hooked on it.



I also know from helping load the vans that the equipment is about as heavy as me! Fran one of our recreational Instructors has tried Tech diving and she’s so tiny her knees actually give way under the weight and she ends up sat down about 3 times on the short walk to the entry point. If you hav'nt already guessed Fran is on the right ....


I’m going to be telling you a lot about what other Tech Divers are up to at Techwise but I’ll also share some of my learning experiences with you so you can all have a laugh at my expense. Because this is going to be a huge learning curve for me I may get things wrong in the blog, so feel free to correct me. Honestly I will appreciate it! Hopefully some of you will be coming out to dive with us this year, so you can give me some advice! You may even get to witness my seahorse impersonations, of which I’m sure there will be many!


No comments:

Post a Comment